Last night, Representative Trebas of Great Falls failed to explain away his horrible vote to kill legislation that would have helped firefighters who develop cancer due to the job. He faced a room full of frustrated firefighters, family members, and community leaders.
- Representative Trebas gets called out for disingenuous claims and statements.
- Representative Trebas says he doesn’t need to represent people who didn’t vote for him.
- Representative Trebas is putting party politics above the people in his district.
- The day after this meeting, Representative Trebas voted to kill the presumptive illness bill — again!
- A city commissioner said she might run again Trebas because of his bad vote.
- Representative Anderson cancelled his meeting with Great Falls firefighters at the last minute.